Saturday, March 30, 2013

Fun with Circle Lenses!

Hey Dollfaces!
For my first post, I wanted to share my pure adoration of Circle Lenses, and how I care for them, naturally! first, for those of you who have no idea what the heck circle lenses are, they are specially made contacts, popular among the fashionistas in Korea and Japan, and usually worn to make the eye look larger, glossier, and DOLLIER! 

I currently have one pair (at one time I had 2, but I lost them, so I reordered my favourite colour), which I ordered from kawaiilovebeauty.com, with whom I am completely in love. They are U.S based, and offer a lovely selection of lenses, lashes, and various accessories, and discounts! And who doesn't adore discounts? Anywho, I ordered mine from the Princess Mimi Series in Sesame Grey, have a look!



  Aren't they darling? I had them in Apple Green also, which I lost, here's what those look like:

This is my first experience wearing lenses, ever, even though I technically need vision correction. I don't wear glasses, cause, well, I dunno I don't like prescriptions and stuff. More on that in a future blog. I love these lenses, and plan to own many more. There are a billion colours and styles! They are so comfy and wearable, and most of all, GORGEOUS! In my next post, I'll be showing you how to make your own lens solutions and eye drops! Hope you check out all the various lenses out there, and see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment